I'm 34 weeks old!
Riley has become very mobile, but no she is NOT crawling. She is rolling! She has been able to roll for months now, but she's just realized that it can take her places. I'm amazed at her ability to navigate obstacles, she will roll roll roll, rotate on her belly to turn a corner, then roll roll roll some more. Sometimes she is going for toys, sometimes I think she just wants some new scenery. She really likes to roll under the coffee table and hang out under there. Apparently this is a Freese family trait, neither Chad nor Grandpa Leon crawled, they were both rollers.
She loves giving kisses. I just melt when she reaches for my face, pulls me in and kisses my cheek. Its a sloppy open mouth kiss, but we know what she is trying to do. She is also clapping, which is just adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment