5 years ago today Chad and I were married. This is where it all began, so I felt compelled to put up some wedding pictures. Sorry to those of you wanting to see Riley, but here are a few of us before baby. It was a fun wedding and its been a wonderful 5 years!!!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awh! Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteWow-I can't believe its been 5 yrs!!! Doesn't seem like that long ago that I was running around like a crazy person tending to all of my maid-of-honor duties. You guys are too cute! (Tearing up here geez...;)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! The 5 years went fast!!! Amy, you are still running around like a crazy person, just not tending to me. No tears! Although I cried yesterday. Chad surprised me with flowers AND a necklace, even though we had already shopped for my gift (a Cole Haan handbag, its awesome). He's so sweet, it was a total shock, so of course I cried. Yay for anniversaries!!!!
ReplyDelete