I'm 37 weeks old!
She wanted to crawl to the cow, but kept pushing backwards until she got stuck under the bed, how frustrating!
She loves her foot rattles and "claps" her feet together
Riley continues to work on her mobility. She can definitely scoot around, but she's very inefficient. Her arms are stronger than her legs, so sometimes she ends up just pushing herself backwards. I can see the frustration when she wants to crawl forward towards a toy but ends up further away despite all her efforts. Its hard to be a baby!
hahaha...ok, i know chad's shirt says "horney toad" and they're a great outdoor apparel company, but you might want to put up a disclaimer to those who might not be as outdoor savvy.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I didn't even NOTICE that. We'll try to avoid having "horney" next to our daughter's face in the future. Although one funny memory from my pregnancy: I was walking through an airport pretty pregnant wearing a similar shirt and feeling a little self-conscious about "horney" being plastered across my pregnant belly.
ReplyDelete