Thursday, April 2, 2009

8 weeks

I'm 8 weeks old!


My gown fitting with Lisa...I think this officially puts me in the diva category.

Its going to be beautiful and elegant (and white, this is a pink mockup)

Its true, I am a cutie (you'll be seeing some new outfits, she's outgrowing the newborn size).

I love smiling for the camera.

Another fantastic week.  I have no idea what her weight is, but by my unofficial measurement she is 24 inches long.  That's 2.5 inches in less than a month!  I'm not surprised, her feet are pushing out the end of her sleepers.  Riley got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny (you have to wait 'til Easter to see that one), we did a little shopping, and she had her first fitting for her baptismal gown.  Our friend Lisa is making a special gown just for Riley, we can't wait to see it!  I've also started using our running stroller to its full capacity.  Last week I started running again, but just with Seamus.  This week I've gone running with Seamus and Riley in the Bob stroller.  It rolls beautifully but sure is heavy - I'll be in great shape if I can push it uphill while dragging Seamus along!


No comments:

Post a Comment