One last picture with Great Grandma Jean
I had a busy day on Saturday. In the morning we dropped Great Grandma Jean off at the airport. We were sad to see her go! On the way home we hit REI, my parents' favorite store. This is where they buy a lot of their camping, hiking and biking gear. They bought an early combo Mother's/Father's Day gift, a nice baby backpack carrier. Its a Father's Day gift because Daddy will be wearing it the most, and its a Mother's Day gift because, well, Daddy will be wearing it the most! I won't be able to ride in it for a few more months, but I'm sure they'll take me hiking as soon as I'm 16 lbs and holding up my head. Mommy also bought a girlie sunhat with a visor and sunshield, apparently they have big plans for me this summer. (note: yes, all these pictures were taken on the same day; yes, I had an outfit change; no I'm not a diva, I just had a little accident). After some playtime, I took a bath before I went to bed. I love my baths, they immediately calm me. I splash and try to lick the washcloths, it always makes me smile. I'm very happy...until I have to get out!
Hope you all had a great weekend, too!
lucky kid!
ReplyDeletei wanna go to rei, but they don't grow 'em in central, illinois (i'm sure you guys remember).
good choice in footwear, riley! ;)
Obviously we'll let her be her own person, but we are definitely going to steer her towards a hiker/biker/outdoor girl! REI is so awesome, its gotten her off to a great start.
ReplyDelete