I'm 1716 weeks old!
Chad and Riley got me a gift certificate to a spa, because what new mommy doesn't need that??
Chad, Jen, and Riley, with Jen looking just a little bit older.
I had a great birthday this year. We celebrated it a little early, while Mom and Amy were still here. Chad grilled amazing steaks and Mom made one of my favorite cakes, Texas Chocolate Sheetcake. It was wonderful to spend it with my family and new baby!
Reason 172 to join FaceBook: If you were on Facebook, I wouldn't have forgot your birthday :(
ReplyDeleteI agree with the above Facebook comment.
ReplyDeleteAlso, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Maybe time to start rounding down on the "weeks old" measure?
I've been out of town the past few days and am enjoying coming back here to catch up. BTW, you look beautiful, Jen. Not at all like you were just pregnant a few weeks ago. Brava!!
xoxox
darya
Ooohhhh, the facebook pressure! Maybe some day.
ReplyDeleteI prefer weeks for my age, that way people have to do work to figure out how old I actually am.
Darya, thanks! I have no idea what I weigh but I feel great and energetic (except after a particularly bad night of no sleep) and that's all I care about!!!