Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Riley wasn't thrilled by the giant bunny, but she didn't cry.

I love Easter!

Daddy, I want a chocolate bunny THIS BIG!

What do you mean I don't get ANY chocolate?

Playing with Mommy in our dresses

I love my new doll, there's a bunny on her dress!

I found an egg at the Hayward Farmer's Market egghunt!

Hey Mom, these dyed eggs are pretty cool.

This bunny sings and dances, its CRAZY!

We had a wonderful Easter as a family.  While Riley wasn't quite ready to hunt for eggs, she received several Easter baskets.  Lucky Mommy and Daddy helped her eat all the chocolate and candy.  On Easter Sunday she got dressed up in her adorable dress and played with her new toys.  We had gorgeous weather so all 4 of us took a family walk, then we enjoyed a nice meal.  Even though she's only 2 months old, its so fun to have a baby to share the holiday with.

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment