I'm 9 weeks old!
Riley and Seamus still aren't sure what to think of each other. Riley likes to watch Seamus, when he slows down enough for her to follow him.
Smiling at Daddy
Riley is becoming more and more interactive. She has gotten better at smiling in response to us. Every morning when I pick her up she gives me the biggest smile. Its the best reason to wake up! When Chad gets home she really wants to look at him. If he's talking and walking around she is moving her head all over trying to see him. She likes to be held upright and now really likes walking around being held on one shoulder. She has a preference for certain toys, especially ones that make noise, and will track them with her eyes for a long time. But her favorite thing to do is look into our eyes. Whereas before she would look at different features of our faces, now she is really focused on our eyes and making eye contact. Chad thinks there is a lot of wisdom in her gaze!
Tell her to save some smiles for Aunt Amy next week!!! I can't wait to get back to CA- she has changed sooooo much since Feb when I was there last!!! I think I will teach her to say "Amy" this time.
ReplyDeleteI think she changes every day! Don't worry, she has plenty of smiles to go around. I guess I better work harder on "Mama" with her, Amy can't be her first word!!!
ReplyDelete