Micaela is 44 weeks old!
These weekly bear pictures are really difficult to shoot
Maybe she's just being a good Chicago Bear and working on her tackling?
Just like her sister, Micaela loves worms
She was completely fascinated
Oktoberfest in downtown Appleton: Wisconsinites really turn out for their festivals.
Mmm, blueberry pancakes
A new Bears decoration outside the house, we're living dangerously
The girls love playing together in their playroom
Riley loves stuffed animals
2 little Urlachers
Think this baby likes her pacifiers?
Bathtime!
Riley loves playing castle
And then Godzilla shows up
The tree in our backyard is gorgeous with its fall colors
This is going to be a quick post, there is a lot of packing still to do (seriously, why hasn't the packing fairy visited our house?). We leave for Florida early Saturday morning. We'll spend a few days in Disney World and the remainder of the week in Fort Myers for Amy's wedding on Saturday! We're looking forward to a great trip and some quality family time.
I've been pretty preoccupied with the packing and last-minute packing so we've spent more time around the house than usual. I've been very impressed with how well the girls play together. Micaela just loves to watch her big sister and Riley is always entertaining. Overall Riley is loving towards her sister although I am catching some intolerance: a little pushing, a little toy stealing. Micaela is no angel, sometimes she gets this look in her eyes and I know she is about to cause trouble. It seems as though Micaela understands a lot of what we are saying. Lately she has been playing appropriately with toys such as using a hammer when appropriate. She loves putting smaller pieces in boxes or containers. I'm glad the girls have each other for playmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment