We are settling into a routine. I'm finding it easier to get both girls out of the house, although it still seems like it takes forever to get the 3 of us ready and into the car. This week we went to the zoo where I used our new double stroller. The front holds Micaela in her carseat and will be a regular seat for her once she is strong enough. The back has a seat for Riley and a platform so she can stand. She is very excited about the new stroller and the freedom to hop off. I haven't found time to exercise yet, but after pushing a toddler and an infant in this contraption up and down the hills of the Oakland zoo all morning I was sore and exhausted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So fun! Love Riley's raincoat. And Micaela's smile!
ReplyDeleteMicaela is almost the same size as the bear! Was the zoo totally empty? Oh, and that lily pond is a trap, someone always fall in there. Hope she had extra clothes!
ReplyDeleteWait, did you take both girls to the zoo by yourself???
ReplyDeleteThe lily pad IS a trap, so many of the other moms who were there sympathized with me. Sadly, we didn't have extra clothes, she had never fallen in the trap before. And yes, I took them to the zoo by myself, I'm getting this figured out...and Micaela is a good sleeper.
ReplyDelete