Micaela is 9 weeks old!
Riley loves giving Micaela hugs, although Micaela isn't always as thrilled to receive them
Riley tried to play ball with Micaela but was disappointed when she wouldn't throw the ball back
We put together the favor bags for Riley's birthday party on Sunday
She did a great job distributing the gifts into each bag
This week we received Riley's progress report from preschool. It was too cute, telling us which skills she is doing well and which need work. For the most part, there were no surprises, although I didn't know she could use scissors. She has good speaking and art skills, is a proud and confident child, but needs to work on respecting authority and listening to her teachers. Good to know that this isn't just a problem at home!
Riley and Selina's report cards probably look very similar. I think they are great listeners, but it's more like "yeah I hear you, so??" LOL!
ReplyDeleteI still haven't held Micaela yet :P