We have survived Daddy's first week back to work by keeping busy. Riley, Micaela and I made popcorn balls (my first try at these, not bad!) and gingerbread men. As always, Riley was an excellent little baker and Micaela hung out in her wrap, happy to be near the action and napping often. Getting out the door on time for preschool requires a lot of preparation. I started getting ready at 7 am and we barely made it by the Pledge to the Flag at 9 am. I'm a little relieved that preschool is out next week for the holidays. My big accomplishment of the week was walking both girls to the park for some playtime. Between naptime, meals and Micaela's frequent feedings it can be difficult to find a good block of time to get out of the house. The week went by very quickly and we're all happy that Chad has a few days off for the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are super woman. I don't know how you manage to do all these fun activities! Hope you and the fam have a wonderful Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteYes, you're a super woman! My kids are much older, and I find that it is very difficult to fnd time to do fun things!
By the way, I see you have a new swing.. is the one I gave you didn't work? (I'm so sorry =(
Maria
Ah I just realized! Micaela is one month old today! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement ladies but its less superwoman and more survivorman here right now. Keeping Riley busy and out of trouble is key to survival, hence all the projects and trips. We are all having a lot of fun so its working!
ReplyDeleteHow do you manage doing all this and looking so great doing it all?
ReplyDelete