Thursday, August 27, 2009

29 weeks

I'm 29 weeks old!

A new play mat, I love it!

There are some major advantages to sitting...now I can chew on these suspended animals!

Not much to report after our fun vacation week. Riley really enjoys sitting and often squeals to get off her back and up on her bottom. She hasn't figured out how to get up to sitting on her own yet, though, so she needs help.

This week she has been blowing bubbles nonstop. She's been able to do this for quite a while and would do it occasionally, but for some reason this week it is the thing to do. She is so happy as she gurgles and blows bubbles.

She also continues to love her solids. I use the term "solids" loosely since everything is pureed quite thoroughly. Her latest food is pears; apparently they are wonderful. She's also getting better at using her sippy cup. When first learning she often choked on the water but now has mastered the flow. She is also showing more interest in our food and often tries to grab our food or drinks. On Sunday we had a fantasy football draft party and she dove at my cupcake with an open mouth. Not yet Riley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment