Thursday, August 13, 2009

27 weeks

I'm 27 weeks old!

Riley, Erika, and Ray

Erika is due at the end of November

The girls are ready for the pool

Chillin' on the lounge chair

Hmm, this isn't so bad

Whee!

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Lisa you're a genius!

Mom, you should try this.

Floating is fun

Mom tests it out first; Riley has no idea what's about to happen

She ponders her first taste of rice cereal.

Not too sure about it

Ok, I've had enough

Sweet potatoes are AMAZING!

Riley had another crazy week. First, she started eating solids! We began with the traditional rice cereal. She wasn't a huge fan and quickly figured out that she could suck out the breastmilk then spit out the rice, but I think she swallowed at least some of it. We are trying 1 food at a time for 3 days to check for allergies, then moving on. She also had sweet potatoes (loved them!) then apples (I couldn't feed these fast enough, she would grunt for more). I made the fruits and veggies in the babycook I received for Mother's Day and its awesome!

Riley also went swimming for the first time. At first she wasn't sure - the water wasn't as warm as her bathwater! But she quickly enjoyed kicking and splashing. She was REALLY happy when Lisa found a baby raft (aka floater for a 6 pack). She chilled out on her raft and floated around.

We also had a visit from Ray and Erika. Its always great to see those guys! Riley had a wonderful time with Erika, as expected; all babies love Erika. They are expecting a boy in November, so Riley will have all kinds of CA playmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment