I'm 30 weeks old!
This weekend we got a visit from Fred and Mary Washburn; I went to high school with Fred so we've been friends forever. Unfortunately we don't have any pictures because stranger anxiety has set in. She is all smiles as long as she's in Mommy's or Daddy's arms. As soon as we hand her off the tears start. I'm very disappointed that this has happened just in time for our visit to IL, hopefully she does OK with all the new faces.
She grabs at absolutely everything and has a very strong grip. We went out to lunch with Fred and Mary (they had quite the eventful visit!) and Chad had Riley in his lap while he was drinking an ice water. Riley grabbed for the drink, knocked it out of his hand, and Chad had a lapful of icewater for the rest of the meal. Lucky it was just water, and lucky it was a hot day, the water was refreshing.
Riley is still a very enthusiastic eater and has enjoyed everything we've given her, even the asparagus she had for the first time tonight! I'd like to think its my delicious, freshly prepared foods, but realistically, I think she'd eat Seamus's dog food. As a matter of fact, I worry that she will some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment