I'm 16 weeks old!
Storytime with Daddy often involves Mountain Bike magazine...which is fine with Riley, the pictures are colorful!
We went to a Memorial Day pool party at Steve & Lisa's. Unfortunately the water was too cold for Riley, but Mommy got to play in the pool.
What a busy week we had! The long weekend was wonderful, even Riley slept in a bit to enjoy it. Sunday we went to Steve and Lisa's house for her first party. She got so much attention - constantly being held and entertained - so I think she really enjoyed the party. And she is getting bigger and bigger, so she got to wear one of her new dresses and looked extra cute!
This week I also took her to one of my favorite childhood places, the library (yes, this makes me a nerd). While she can't quite appreciate the rows and rows of books yet, I wanted to check it out and get a library card. Its a nice public library and within walking distance of our house, which is wonderful. We strolled there, which we both liked - I got exercise, Riley got to watch the world. She's very interested in trees right now, and you can just see her light up every time we passed underneath one.
She truly is a happy baby. We can take her so many places (errands, the Farmer's Market, the park, parties) and she doesn't get fussy. She just takes it all in, then falls asleep when she gets tired. I'm really glad that we can expose her to different situations and people, its great for her development, great for us to get out, and great family time!
Riley and Seamus have the same "unsmile" in the picture - Buddies hanging out together.
ReplyDeleteNow that she is three months old, I think she really looks like her mommy when she was a baby! Genes are so cool!
ReplyDeleteRiley and Seamus are quite a pair!
ReplyDeleteI'm still not sure who I think she looks like. However our genes recombined, they certainly made an adorable baby!!!