Thursday, June 4, 2009

17 weeks

I'm 17 weeks old!

Happy baby

Riley loves to look up at the trees as we pass under them on our walks and runs

Mommy and baby are both tired after a long day

How embarrassing, we're wearing the same bunny footies

Daddy what are you doing?


Whoa, this is sooooo cool!

That's Seamus running near the middle of the picture.  What a happy dog!

We got him to sit still long enough for a picture. It was a foggy day, so you can't see it but the Golden Gate Bridge is in the background.  Nothing but the best for California dogs!


It was a windy day, but Riley was protected by her fleece and her Mommy

So windy, the sailboats were out in full force

Mom, I really don't have time for pictures, I need to stick this ring in my mouth.


This week Seamus took Riley to his favorite place, Point Isabel Dog Park, for the first time. This is a large open park on the bay where dogs can run and play. There are always so many dogs, and Seamus shifts into high gear. Riley didn't  like the wind coming off the water, and mostly just slept, but I'm sure she liked it. 

She is so good at tracking objects we decided to buy her bubbles - LOVES THEM! You can see her trying to follow all the different bubbles, its visual sensory overload to a little baby.

She continues to gurgle and talk and is getting very loud. She enjoys playing with her feet, and, like everything else, sticks them in her mouth. Her new skill this week is toy manipulation. Now when she drops one, she can pick it back up, and we've even caught her slipping her pacifier back in her mouth if it falls out onto her chest (it has to be close). Of course, every little thing she does impresses us.

2 comments:

  1. Riley looks like Daddy in the "Happy Baby" pic and then she morphs and turns into a mommy look alike in the last pic. After 17 weeks Aunt Amy is still undecided about this;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are more votes for Chad than for Jen, but I'm undecided too. I just hope she gets some nice, thick, wavy Freese hair, not the thin, fine Burdzilauskas hair I have. Of course, at this point, just hair would be good!

    ReplyDelete