Thursday, June 25, 2009

20 weeks

I'm 20 weeks old!

She's got interesting skills

She sticks everything in her mouth

Seriously, everything

Seamus is next in line for the airplane ride

Hanging out at a park

The girls got to relax while Daddy grilled us lunch

Riley has really discovered her toes. She is constantly bent in half (AMAZING flexibility!) so she can more easily look at them, play with them, and stick them in her mouth (glad she's not walking yet!). Sticking things in her mouth appears to be her favorite pasttime right now.

She is also getting better at using her fingers; she more intricately explores the details of toys, plays with her clothes and our clothes, and has mastered grabbing her pacifier with her fingers. Of course...she needs to take it out so she can stick other things in her mouth!

Riley is enjoying more physical games right now; airplane rides and bouncing on our knees are some of her favorites. Its great to make her happy and hear her giggle!

2 comments:

  1. Love the ice cream cone dress! Do they make that in a size 6? And last time I tried to put my toes in my mouth I really hurt my neck;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Riley is lucky to have so many cute clothes...thanks to everyone who has given us gifts! Everyone knows her Mom is fashionably challenged. I want some of her outfits too, especially the t shirts that say "Miss Marvelous" and "Perfect."

    I don't even attempt the toes in mouth trick, but Chad does. He's good, but not as good as Riley!

    ReplyDelete