Thursday, May 14, 2009

14 weeks

I'm 14 weeks old!


I wish I could crawl over to that bear


Sometimes I do sleep


But I really like to play


Yay!


Don't I look like I just came from the spa?


I'm returning to work on Monday, so this was our last week at home together. I know that Riley will get great care from Candace but of course it will be hard to leave her. We made the most of this week with walks, lots of playing, and LOTS of cuddle time. Here are a few highlights from our week.

2 comments:

  1. I see she is fitting into all of those cute dresses that were so big on her only a few weeks ago. It makes me want to dress her up like a baby Barbie-or Skipper doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I can't believe how fast she grows into and out of clothes! She is my little doll, although a very squirmy one!

    ReplyDelete