If anyone needs any girl scout cookies, Riley would be happy to take your order! Or, if you're sticking to that New Year's resolution but would still like to support her Daisy troop, you can order cookies to be donated to overseas troops or homeless shelters.
These boys really enjoy their food
The tree is up!
Oooh, looks at the pretty lights!
Tristan is the only one of our 4 children who sucks his thumb
Daddy, why are you putting child locks on the lazy susan cabinet? How will be we able to dump entire boxes of cereal on the floor?
The locks are not very effective when the adult leaves the doors open
We forgot about the wishbone from our turkey
The struggle was intense
We're making the sections of our gingerbread houses from scratch this year
Let's hope they still fit together after they bake
Mom why do you keep putting food on these fun plastic circles?
Princess Micaela
Our fashionista loves to put together outfits for her dance class
I love that December was still warm enough to walk Riley to school with a little bundling (also, best hats ever)
The twins love to pull books off shelves. I haven't taken them to the library yet because I imagine we will be asked to leave once they empty a few shelves.
St. Nicholas day is very important in our area of Wisconsin
Tristan, you need to peel the orange first!
Coloring!
Impressive balance
A boy and his dog
Let's destroy the kitchen
Our visit to Santa. Tristan barely sat long enough to snap a group picture but Logan chilled on his lap the entire time his sisters gave their extensive and detailed lists
Freese kids and Santa Claus
My favorite ornaments on our tree: handprints from each child on their first Christmas,:Micaela, Riley, Tristan and Logan
We are feeling the holiday spirit! Thanksgiving weekend we chose our tree and decorated it and the house. Tristan and Logan were very excited about the giant new object in the family room. Chad and I spent the entire day guarding the tree and redirecting the babies. There are no breakable ornaments on the bottom of the tree but they do pull off the garland as soon as we look away. I just hope they don't work together to pull down the entire tree. I didn't deck the halls as much this year because they can reach the bottom shelves. But its all very festive and we are all enjoying the extra decorations and lights.
The twins have started demonstrating compassion
for one another. Tristan fell and bumped his head. I was holding him
while he cried and Logan came over and patted his back to help make him feel
better. The very next day Tristan stole a wooden spoon out of Logan’s hand
(they often prefer to play with my kitchen tools rather than their toys). Logan of
course started to cry so Tristan grabbed the lid to a pot and offered it to
him. While I wasn’t impressed that he stole a “toy” from his brother, I was so
pleased that he wanted to make Logan feel better. Moments like these between
the twins just tug at my heart!




How's the little Daisy doing? Bridging to brownie soon? I think we're already going to start working on our Brownie badges this summer! There's a trip to Disneyland but we signed up too late so we're waitlisted. Boo.
ReplyDeleteCome back to CA.
Riley LOVES Daisy scouts. She's going to 2 scout camp this summer and can't wait. Our bridging ceremony is next week. Our neighbors built a little bridge over the creek in our back yard so we're hosting it and the girls will cross an actual, functional bridge. Sorry about Disneyland, you need to get on that! Does Selina like it too?
ReplyDelete