Our fancy Thanksgiving meal. Since it was just the 6 of us we almost made prime rib but Riley insisted on our traditional meal of turkey, mashed potatoes, other sides and pumpkin pie. She was so right, it wouldn't have been Thanksgiving without turkey. And I'm glad that the family traditions we are trying to develop are sticking with the kids!
Micaela chose BW3's for her birthday dinner
Siblings giving birthday girl Micaela her gifts
A new sleeping bag will come in handy for our future camping trips
Of course both brothers had to help her test it out
We saved her cake for the party with her friends, so we enjoyed some cupcakes for our little family party
The birthday fairies hung streamers in front of her door
I love this girl's sense of fashion and dedication to the Bears
Riley makes Logan laugh; the boys are so entertained by their big sisters
Tristan chilling with Daddy
Snuggling with my girls
Riley and Micaela decorated their own little tree for their bedroom
Logan and Tristan staying warm
Aunt Joanie and Uncle Bart shopped for this fun birthday present in Hawaii
Silly boys "helping" me bake
The girls are truly helpful bakers
My sandwich goes on my head, right?
Daddy daughter date to go see the live musical, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
It doesn't happen very often these days but I love it when they fall asleep on me
Riley was invited to her first skating party. They provided these rolling gates to help new skaters
Off she goes!
The house is decorated for the big Frozen party! We invited 3 of Micaela's friends over for lunch, games and cake
Opening gifts
A Frozen activity box!
We painted snowmen with fluffy paint (shaving cream and glue), it was so fun!
The kids did a great job
Pin the nose on the snowman (I wanted this to look like Olaf but I ran out of time and honestly, I don't have those kinds of skills)
Ava's turn!
The girls had fun spinning Riley around and around
Our happy 4-year-old girl with her Queen Elsa cake
Then it was time to dance...
...and spin
These sisters are such good friends
I really am going to try to get the blog up to date so instead of doing it week-by-week, I'm going to group a bunch together and hopefully catch up soon. So here is the rest of Nov. We had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving and Micaela's birthday.
We are so proud of our little Micks. She is a loving, smart girl. She is so helpful to her parents, patient with her big sister, and can always make her brothers laugh. We call her our little fashionista because she carefully choses her outfits every day. She colors in the lines, sings in tune and enjoys dance and gymnastics. Its so fun to spend every day with her and see her grow and develop into an amazing little girl.






No comments:
Post a Comment