The babies love to pull stuff out of the refrigerator; sometimes they get a surprise, like when they sample sriracha
Micaela is the Star of the Week of her 3 year old preschool class
She made a poster to tell her classmates all about herself
The Star of the Week gets to sit on a chair
She brought a special toy for show and tell
She made it "Meow" for each one of her classmates
The twins love to scatter our shoes so everyone is scrambling to find a matching pair whenever we need to leave the house
This week Micaela was "Star of the Week" at preschool. On the 3 days she attends she brought a special snack for her friends, shared a toy at show-and-tell, and got to be the line leader everywhere they went. On Monday I volunteered in the classroom and read a special princess book to the class that Micaela had chosen. I really enjoyed seeing her in the classroom with all the other preschoolers. What a fun group! They really kept me busy and made me laugh. She truly is our little star.


What is the meow toy? I must have it.
ReplyDelete