Logan takes his meals very seriously
Mommy, let's bake!
Micaela and her friend Ava before their Christmas concert
The whole family enjoyed the concert, although the boys showed their enthusiasm by running around the back of the church
Micaela loved her tap-ballet-jazz dance class this fall
The girls at "Beauty and the Beast"
Daisy Scouts at the musical
Micaela made us some wonderful keepsakes
The boys are in to everything
cookie time!
Ok, I'm going to make another effort to catch up on the blog. I plan to post some pictures from a few major events and then get back into weekly updates. So here are our activities leading up to Christmas. Lots of preparations, Christmas concerts and twin shenanigans.

You look freaking amazing. How are you, a mother of 4 (two of them twins) look so freaking good? What kind of water does WI have?? Is it the air? Is it much less stressful in WI? Do I need to escape the stress of living in the bay area and move to WI (but I will die before the winter hits...cuz I cannot survive under 50F).
ReplyDeleteHa! WI is a LOT less stressful that CA, so yes, move here! But sadly you will not survive, it doesn't even reach 50 as a high for months at a time. We do like it here a lot, winter and all.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks, its nice to hear :)