Sunday, March 20, 2016

Christmas 2015

 Our annual tradition of spreading reindeer food on the yard while wearing new PJ's opened on Christmas Eve


 Santa filled our stockings!

 Obviously Santa is real, Riley's parents would never get her a Green Bay Packers shirt

Santa put lip balm and hand lotion in our stockings, he knows how cold and dry our winter air is!


Logan enjoyed pulling paper off presents then playing with the paper (not the presents)

Star Wars lego set!

"The cold never bothered me anyway!"


Lots of hands to assemble the gifts 

Little Ballers

Show us how to shoot a basket, Daddy!

Santa brought Seamus his favorite treat, bully sticks

 The prime rib is prepped

Time for a game

Scooby Doo Haunted Mansion for the family to play

As expected Chad grilled a perfect prime rib

 An amazing Christmas meal

 I took a lot of them but this is the best picture I could get of all 4 kids

 Tristan and Grandma Cathy

 Logan and cousin Tyler


 Silly girls with Aunt Amy

 Tristan stole Uncle Kirk's phone

 Hmm, what did the brothers-in-law get each other?

 Of course!

 An intense game of mousetrap

With my boys

Aunt Amy and Tristan

Riley with Great Grandma Charlotte

And Great Grandpa John

Micaela giving hugs to Great Grandpa John

Duplos for the babies!

Opening presents with Grandma Shelley

Happy boys

Girls with Grandpa Charlie

Micaela, Logan, Grandpa Charlie, Tristan and Riley

Look at all this laundry I had to do when we got home from our trip!

We had a wonderful, special Christmas this year. I love seeing our children's joy and enjoying our family traditions together. It was noisy, happy Christmas for us all.

2 comments:

  1. 1) It looks like Riley's obsession for Star Wars has worsen.
    2) Whose slice of prime rib is that?? It's HUGE! Also it's a little to done to my liking :P.
    3) When are y'all coming back to CA to visit???

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Its gotten even more crazy since the new movie came out
    2) That was my piece, the middle was a perfect rare-medium rare.
    3) I wish! Right now I can't imagine anything worse that being stuck on a plane with toddler twins for 4 hours. Someday... But you can come to WI, we're in our good-weather season!

    ReplyDelete