It may look like he's just taking a seat and relaxing but Tristan has Micaela trapped in that laundry basket
Working together...
...they can accomplish anything (a gate was put up immediately after this happened as these stairs lead to the basement which is where all the small chokeable toys are kept)
Tristan is a dog person and Seamus loves it
Our twirling dancer
Daddy walked the girls to school on a cold, snowy January morning
The 2nd Wednesday of each month Riley's school starts late. We always do science experiments on these mornings
Micaela working on her alphabet
Riley assembled the "Return of the Jedi" lego set she received for Christmas
Riley reading to her siblings
Awesome snowman
Fun, fun, fun

You are getting lazy. You are just posting about January in April? And where is the story??
ReplyDeleteAlso, how tall is Riley now? She looks hecka tall next to the snowman next to daddy.
I know, I know, I'm disappointed that I'm so far behind. I'm not filling in baby books, this is my documentation of the kids growth and development and I'm failing! Its probably not a surprise that raising 4 kids doesn't leave a lot of free time, especially when 2 of these kids are toddler twins who wreck more havoc that I dreamed possible.
ReplyDeleteRiley measured 45.75 in at her 7 year well check, just the 15% percentile. She keeps asking when she will be taller but given my height, I think she may be the shortest for a long time.