Saturday, May 2, 2015

Thurs. April 23, 2015 - Riley the pianist plus more teeth!

 Tristan is 33 weeks old!

  Logan is 33 weeks old!

 Playing the triangle is serious business

 In addition to group keyboard numbers and her piano solo Riley also sang songs during the recital

 Even the parents played instruments in the final number

 Micaela told Riley "I'm so proud of you!" I love the sibling support.

 Group hugs


 The little guys were great (and quiet!) during the entire recital

 Holding her flowers next to the very fancy baby grand piano she performed on

 Her teacher, Miss Donna


 Mom said Tristan reminds her so much of me at this age...the expressions, likes and dislikes, so she bought a Johnny Jump Up, my favorite thing when I was 7 months old. They both love it!



This weekend was Riley's piano recital. She has learned so much and I am glad we found a way to keep going to lessons together and practicing despite the chaos that descended on our routine this year. She did a great job on her solo and all the other numbers. I'm amazed at what this group of 6-7 year olds can do!

The boys have been very busy sprouting teeth, they now each have 2 bottom teeth. Not surprisingly the identical twins went through this together and it was just 18 days from the appearance of Logan's first tooth to the appearance of Tristan's second teeth. 4 teeth in 2 weeks, yikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment