Tristan is 35 weeks old!
Logan is 35 weeks old!
Its definitely time to start using the childproof locks again
You can order anything off Amazon
Aunt Peg stopped by for a quick visit
Its skeleton Minnie Mouse and Sophia the first
We love walking Riley to school on nice mornings
Then we stop at the park. She's riding sidesaddle like Aurora.
Micaela and her class did a musical performance for us during "Moms and Muffins"
She didn't want to put her head in the water and her tail in the air like the other ducks because she was wearing a dress
We all enjoyed having muffins with Micaela
Logan was enthralled by the music
This is how you wear socks, right?
The cabinets are no longer safe
"Hey, that looks like fun!"
"Can I have it?"
"No? Well I'm going to take it anyway."
"But I want it back."
"I'm taking it back, you play with this instead."
"Actually, I want them both."
Somehow they ended with smiles
This week Logan said his first word, "Dada" as Chad was walking away. Of course Daddy came right back, how could you walk away from that? He'd been babbling "dadadadadada" quite a bit so it wasn't a surprise when Dada was properly directed at Chad. This was also Riley's and Micaela's first word, which leaves me with Tristan as my final hope. He's so busy scooting around I guess I'll just chase him, calling out "Mama" wherever he goes.
On Thursday Micaela's school hosted "Moms and Muffins." It was adorable to watch her class sing to us. She had a rough start to the school year (didn't we all?) but is now really enjoying her friends, teachers and going to school.















No comments:
Post a Comment