Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tues. Sept. 2 - Wed. Sept. 3: 1st day of school and the twins are born!

 Aunt Amy had planned to visit this week and we were so happy it timed out so well; we didn't have to worry about the big girls or Seamus at all while we were in the hospital

 She took care of everything

 Daddy smoked racks of ribs with his new high tech setup before chaos hit

 I doubt I'll be making caprese appetizers anytime soon





 Riley's 1st day of Kindergarten!

 Micaela's 1st day of preschool

 Last photo as family of 4


 Hugs as we dropped off Micaela

 Riley's school is a quick walk across the street



 These 2 looked a little more relaxed than me

 Twin 1: Tristan Alexander, 7 lb 4 oz, 20 in born at 1:55 am on Wed Sept 3

 Twin 2: Logan Charles, 6 lb 12 oz, 19.5 in born at 2:08 am



 Logan and Tristan

 Tristan and Logan


 Tristan

 Logan

 The girls met their brothers about 12 hours after they were born



 Our family of 6

2 little miracles


Because I know you all want to see the pictures and I don't have a lot of time to type, I'm going to keep it short. This was a huge week for our family. On Tuesday morning we dropped Micaela off for her first day of preschool, Riley for her first day of kindergarten, then went to the hospital to be induced. The twins did not want to come out and it took all day to get labor started. Finally at 1:55 am Tristan Alexander was born, followed by his brother Logan Charles about 15 min later. It was an amazing birth and we feel so blessed to have 2 perfect, healthy BIG baby boys to add to our family. Their big sisters were immediately in love and have been very helpful. Its been a huge transition for all of us but I'm particularly proud of how well Riley and Micaela are doing. The babies and I came home from the hospital just 2 days after their birth and while its crazy, loud and sleepless most of the time, I am in awe of our amazing family of 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment