Tristan is 2 weeks old!
Logan is 2 weeks old!
When Daddy was home with us on paternity leave he biked Riley and Micaela to school in the chariot, our double bike trailer. I doubt many other kindergartners had this transportation illustration.
The twins first trip to our Saturday morning Farmer's Market
The girls love the balloon man
Riley asked for an orange Chicago Bear, Good Girl!
Aunt Amy painted some onesies while she was visiting
The girls did some, too; this onsie was lovingly made by big sister Riley
Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Leon brought presents!
Logan and Tristan hanging out
Its nice to always have a friend to look at, especially during tummy time
Logan, Grandpa Leon, Tristan, Grandma Cheryl, Riley and Micaela
I feel like I'm in a baby-induced haze in which I blink and an entire week has gone by. I didn't even take many pictures this week because the time went so fast! Sorry the blog is late, sorry there aren't many good pictures, but I'm sure you all understand the crazy time warp that happened in our house.
This was a big week for us. After 2 weeks of paternity leave, Daddy went back to work. Because he hasn't traveled since the end of June, he immediately had to make an overnight trip to Atlanta. I think it was difficult for the girls to go from spending every day with him to not seeing him for 2 days. Luckily Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Leon came to help with the transition. They took the girls to school, did chores around the house and made multiple trips to the grocery store (I feel so unorganized). We're very grateful for their help.
Tristan and Logan are doing great. They are both putting on weight and Logan has already grown half an inch. At their 2 week visit our pediatrician was very happy with their progress. The big question that we are always asked is, "Are they identical?" Because they are both boys and they have the same bloodtype, the only way to know for sure is to perform a genetics test. The scientist in me can't take it anymore so I've ordered the test. It will be a while before we receive the kit, swab their cheeks and get the results so stay tuned.


No comments:
Post a Comment