Friday, July 11, 2014

Thurs. July 10, 2014- Happy birthday America!

 Red, white and blue girls

 Lining up for the 4th of July neighborhood bike parade

 Daddy pulled Micaela in the chariot

Looks comfy. That's how I wanted to do the parade but he wouldn't pull me so I was a spectator instead.

 Riley was thrilled that she could keep up with the bigger kids and did a great job decorating her trike...she came up with it all by herself

 Our babysitter, Lady Liberty

 Micaela helped me decorate our strawberry cupcakes

 She did a fantastic job with the sprinkles

 Yum!

 The kids looking out at Lake Winnebago

 The boys watching the kids

 Our hostess Shellie took a bunch of family pictures 



 I love this one

 Our hydrangeas are in full bloom

Our garden is producing a lot of peas, which Micaela likes to eat straight out of the pod


We had a wonderful 4th of July holiday. Our neighborhood organizes an annual 4th of July bike/stroller/walking parade. The kids all decorate their transportation and go around the neighborhood. Riley especially enjoyed it and was very proud that she could keep up with all her friends as they rode down the streets. 

That afternoon we went to a friend's BBQ. They have a beautiful home right on Lake Winnebago so we had a great view of several different fireworks. It was so nice to relax and enjoy our 4th with good friends. We hope you all enjoyed your holiday, too!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some amazing family pictures!! You are still looking really good Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miriam, I don't feel really good so its nice to hear :)

    Shellie took some awesome pictures, I'm so glad we have these!

    ReplyDelete