While the grandparents took the kids out for pizza, Mommy and Daddy enjoyed a really nice date night
Time to get the peppers and tomatoes we grew from seedlings into the garden
Water table fun
Daddy put Grandpa Leon to work
On Monday we had great weather and had a picnic at our local park
After lunch Mommy took a nap
It didn't last too long
Big sister put on a puppet show for little sister
Then it was Micaela's turn
She put on a great show but didn't entirely understand the concept of the curtain
We had the most gorgeous weather for the Memorial Day holiday which made the long weekend even better. Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Leon came for a visit and the girls loved spending time with them. We took advantage of our babysitters and finally went out for a nice dinner to celebrate my birthday. In March I was far too sick to have any desire to go out for a meal and I'm glad we waited; I thoroughly enjoyed S.A.L.T. in nearby Green Bay. Chad and I also got a lot of chores done. He washed the cars, I planted the garden. We have a lot to keep us busy in these months before the babies arrive.
I forgot to update that last week I had my 23 weeks doctor appointment. Everything looks great. Both babies are estimated to be 1 lb 5 oz, right on track for their gestational age. Its also very good that they are growing at the same rate. One of the many possible complications with twins is that one may grow faster than the other so we're glad they are doing well. I am measuring 8 weeks larger than a typical singleton pregnancy, which is to be expected with twins. I'm already getting uncomfortable but I'm just glad everything is going as it should.




No comments:
Post a Comment