Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thurs. May 15, 2014 - Happy Mother's Day to me!

 We finally had a nice day so I could plant some of the early seeds in our garden

 Riley is quite the helper

 Uncle Earl came for a visit

 Waving to Llama Llama Red Pajama

 High 5's

 Hugs

 And huge smiles

 A very cute craft turned her in to a llama

 Then we played at the children's museum





 "Mommy I put on some lipstick"

 And this is the result

 I went for some pampering with some friends; Anna is due in 2.5 weeks, I'm due in 4 months, yikes!

 Cheryl and Leon sent me a great Mother's Day gift...food!

 After breakfast in bed (Riley brought me some yogurt) the girls gave me gifts

 Riley made something special for me at preschool

This one made me cry


 A picture of me

 "This is the hand you used to hold, when I was only 5 years old"

 Then time to plant our tomato seedlings

 Micaela helped Daddy vacuum the car


 Daddy grilled out in the pouring rain to make me some delicious salmon


We're so happy that we've finally had a few nice days (really just a few, its still been cold and rainy most of the time) so we can spend some time outside. My garden and seedlings are doing well, I can't wait to fill up all 3 boxes. Chad has started mowing the yard, a job I'm sure will get tiring by the end of the season but its so nice to have fresh cut green grass.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. On Saturday I met up with some girlfriends for pedicures. Sunday Chad and the girls gave me wonderful gifts and took care of me all day. Riley came running into our room yelling, "Happy Mother's Day!" with yogurt so she could serve me breakfast in bed and Micaela said, "Mommy, you make me happy" which is all a mom could ask for. 

1 comment:

  1. 1) The giant llama is scary
    2) Your belly is still smaller than Anna's :)
    3) I'm jealous that Riley thinks you are 30. Selina thinks I'm 53....???
    4) Skiff needs to take notes from Chad!!!

    ReplyDelete