Riley really enjoyed her water table this year, although we haven't had many hot days that warranted filling it up.
Fresh produce at the farmer's market
Snuggling on the couch - Mommy got a little too relaxed.
This week we enjoyed some downtime at home. Mommy and Daddy both found some time to do activities that relax us: Chad went on a long, technical bike ride whereas I got a haircut and pedicure. Riley enjoyed some time at the park and the farmer's market. She isn't so much into relaxing as running around at full speed...all the time.
Riley makes us laugh pretty much every day. Last night Chad convinced her to say to me, "Trumpets are the best." When I tried to get her to say that piccolos are the best, she thought for a minute and said, completely unprompted, "Piccolos are nasty." Apparently Chad is brainwashing her when I'm not paying attention!
No comments:
Post a Comment