Thursday, November 12, 2009

40 weeks

I'm 40 weeks old!

She really loves this bear

Which sometimes makes the weekly picture difficult to take.

After a hike with our friend Henry

What is this on your face?

Playing with her ball

She spent the summer barefoot but now that its cooler and she's wearing shoes, she loves them. She "claps" her feet together and likes the noise of the clicking soles.

Playing with her new socks

I wish socks gave everyone this much happiness!

We had a nice, laid-back week this week. Riley and Mommy went hiking with friends on Saturday and Sunday while Daddy went camping and mountain biking in the mountains one last time. It was in the 20's and the firewood was wet, so it was a COOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD trip. He had fun, but we were happy to have our nice warm house with the option of turning in the heater.

It is a lot of fun to watch Riley play with toys (or things she perceives to be toys). She loves her Elmo cell phone, or our cell phones when she can get her hands on them. She likes throwing blocks into their box and rolling her ball, although if I have to be honest, I think that when she rolls it to us its an accident. She's also starting to "dance." Sometimes when a toy plays music she will bounce along from her seated position. Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment