Thursday, November 5, 2009

39 weeks

I'm 39 weeks old!

Sometimes she feeds herself with a spoon...

...but usually not.

She keeps crawling under the coffeetable and gets stuck, so we moved it to the corner of the room so she'd have more open space to play.

That didn't work.

I love that jack-o-lantern on your belly Halloween bear!

The family and the pumpkins. We were very festive in the orange that we wore to support the Illini as they thrashed Michigan earlier that day!!!

Helping Daddy

Wow this stuff feels great in my fingers

Not surprisingly the biggest challenge was keeping the pumpkin seeds out of her mouth

Riley with the baby pumpkin

The masterpieces are complete!

Hmm, what should I do with a magic wand?

Same thing I do with everything else!

Daddy's princess

Riley and Mommy

Princess Riley and her frog


Riley had a fantastic 1st Halloween. We had decorations around the house and she especially enjoyed playing with the plastic jack-o-lantern. We carved 3 pumpkins - a daddy pumpkin, a mommy pumpkin and a baby pumpkin. Obviously there isn't much a 9 month old can do since carving involves sharp objects, but we did let her play in the pumpkin guts and touch everything. Later we dressed her in her princess costume. She liked the layers of tulle in her dress, didn't mind the cap, and had fun playing with the wand. She was a perfect little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment