The boys were bald for so long, I didn't realize their hair had gotten so long and they really needed a haircut!
All smiles when Tristan got into the car
But he got a little concerned when the clipping started
Ok, that wasn't too bad.
Plus he got to choose a prize at the end
Yet another advantage of identical twins: I can get a before and after shot in one picture
Then it was Logan's turn
Little boys
The hairdresser did a great job on 2 little movers
Once again, I got out of the habit of blogging on Thursdays. As you'll see in the upcoming posts, Thursdays have been very busy around here! Now its time to catch up.
The boys finally had their first haircut. They had been so bald for so long, I almost didn't notice when their hair had grown past the cute toddler boy phase into the mullet phase. They were both excited to climb into the little cars that the kid-friendly hair place has in their Tiny Tot Territory. As soon as the scissors came out they were both very concerned...and very still, which is the best thing they could do during a haircut! I think I resisted getting their baby hair trimmed because, as expected, they looked more like little boys than my babies when it was done. But, they are growing and it was time. As crazy as life is, time, stand still!

No comments:
Post a Comment