Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Thurs. Aug 4, 2016 - bubbles!

Our garden is producing beautiful tomatoes this year 

 We hit the Farmer's Market in downtown Appleton every Saturday

A rare event...adult time at a concert at the Timber Rattlers stadium

 The opening band, The Tribe Society featured a ROCKING flute (the guy in the white shirt)!

 Collective Soul and Goo Goo Dolls were awesome

 I know I'm crazy, but this is the flute guy from the opening band. I was just so excited to see a flutist on stage!

 We biked to Dairy Queen with our neighbors

 Fun times!

 The kids still enjoy drawing on our chalkboard, I love that we painted this on the wall.

 Giant bubble time





 Tristan is NOT happy about the push he is getting from Logan

 The girls got their faces painted at park adventure. I love this!

 Painting onesies for Aunt Amy and Uncle Kevin's baby


 Our favorite park has side-by-side steering wheels, which we desperately need

So funny in his sister's hat and flip flops


This was a fantastic, laid-back summer week. We hit the Farmer's market, biked to Dairy Queen, played at a few parks and blew bubbles in the yard. We love playing with our kids. The amazing thing about twins is watching 2 little ones, the same age, growing and learning together. Sometimes they are really sweet together. When one is crying, his twin comes to hug and comfort him. Tristan's language has developed faster than Logan's and so he is better at getting what he wants from us. However, they definitely have their own special twin language, too. One day Tristan asked me for a snack and when I gave one to him, he immediately took it over to Logan. Apparently they had communicated in twin language that Logan was hungry so Tristan solved the problem. I love that they work together. Unfortunately they also bite, kick, hit and steal toys from each other. But they have spent almost every minute of their lives together and have such a special relationship. Raising twins is such a privilege.  

No comments:

Post a Comment