Sunday, August 9, 2015

July 16, 2015 - outside playtime

 Tristan is 45 weeks old!

Logan is 45 weeks old!

 Micaela playing with our neighbor Will


 Big brother does it first

 Little brother does it right away

 Eating bark at the playground

 They don't like to crawl on the bark


 The twins had avoided the stairs completely until one day Logan was suddenly climbing up

 So this happened right away

 What a fun new toy to shake!

 Building Legos

 Dining al fresco. We need a bigger table

 Soccer


 The raspberry bushes I planted last year are producing!


 I don't think a single balloon was caught during the balloon toss

Riley doing her chores for an allowance

 Riley picks the beans

Micaela shells them

 And Logan and Tristan eat them


We are enjoying a truly magnificent summer. Wisconsin has had perfect weather to allow us to enjoy lots of time outside. Its so fun to play with all of 4 of the kids, even if I spend a lot of time taking stuff out of the twins' mouths. 

But the boys still have time to find trouble inside. One night while I was making dinner, Tristan was playing in the kitchen and I thought Logan was playing on the music table since it was playing music. Eventually I realized Riley was playing with the table and Logan was climbing the stairs. We'd avoided putting the gate up because the girls can't open it to go up and down the stairs but its installed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment