Tristan is 14 weeks old!
Logan is 14 weeks old!
We found our perfect tree
Tristan helping Daddy with the lights
"I must learn to crawl so I can get to those awesome lights!"
Hanging our stockings for St. Nicholas Day on Dec. 6 (I never celebrated it but this tradition is huge in our area)
Candy and an electric toothbrush!
"Just what I wanted!" (she really did ask for one)
The girls decorated the little tree for their bedroom
Great work!
Waving to Anna as she joins us at the Royal Tea put on by the UW Fox Cities Theater
Frozen came out a year ago but Elsa was still the most popular princess
I love the look on Tinkerbell's face when Riley informed her that she wasn't the real Tinkerbell (apparently she was too big to be a fairy)
A bouncy castle!
The princesses and Queen Mommy had a great time
We made our hugely popular Peppermint Sugar Scrub to give to our teachers. The girls worked together and did it almost completely on their own.

















No comments:
Post a Comment