Tristan is 10 weeks old!
Logan is 10 weeks old!
Our family turkey
Twin selfie
Both boys love it when Daddy holds them like this, it calms them immediately
Big sister gives little sister piano lessons
On Tuesday I went on my first ever snooze cruise: driving around with the sole purpose of calming the babies. Riley and Micaela both hated the car at this age but Tristan and Logan find it very soothing and usually fall asleep, even on short rides. Unfortunately this particular drive was from 2:45-4 am. Both of the twins were having a very bad night and while I could calm one by focusing on him, his brother would scream until he got attention. A car ride was the only way I could make them both happy at the same time. I drove all over Appleton so Chad could get some sleep then he woke up at 5 am so I could get 2 hours before he had to go to work. I hope we don't have too many more nights like this!
This week I had a conference with Micaela's preschool teacher. She is doing really, really well. Her language and vocabulary skills are exceptional (Riley's are too, perhaps from listening to me talk and talk all day long?). Miss Sabrina is also impressed with her ability to identify shapes, sort objects by color and hold a pencil in the correct writing position. I was also happy to hear that she follows directions, is engaged in classroom activities and plays with her friends. It seems that she likes her days at preschool!




No comments:
Post a Comment