Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thurs. Nov. 14, 2013 - Enjoying our fall weather

 Riley invited her friends to come jump in her pile of leaves

 Leaves everywhere!

 There goes Eli

 Annika jumped in too

 Big sister convinced little sister to be her patient

 Baby gets strapped in to the high chair quite often

 Despite being from Wisconsin, Sammy the Snake cheered on the Chicago Bears while staying with us

Micaela can talk Daddy into anything, even blowing bubbles inside


Our trees have slowly been losing their leaves. The elm sheds every leaf before the maple leaves start falling, so the girls have piles of leaves every weekend. We've had some very nice weekend weather and the Riley and Micalea have enjoyed playing outside with their neighborhood friends. Enjoy it while it lasts, girls!

Of course, we've also had some cold, rainy weather and had to keep ourselves busy inside. Riley watches some football (mostly looking for the robot on Fox) and Micaela likes to sing, "Bear Down Chicago Bears." I'm slowly cleaning up the basement and making it into a giant playroom for the girls since I know there will be lots of inside play in our future. For now, we are spending as much time outside as possible.

2 comments:

  1. So was it warm or cold outside? Riley had a big jacket on but her friend had a sleeveless dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I know, I thought they were crazy when I saw them out there. It was somewhere in between. Decent, but not sleeveless dress weather!

    ReplyDelete