Helping Mommy with laundry
The whole family went on a walk on Mother's Day
My first baby
The pilot and co-pilot are flying us to Disney World
I found Nemo!!!
This month's storybook star was Ladybug girl!
Riley was very excited to meet her; Micaela was terrified and wouldn't go anywhere near her.
After the story we made ladybugs
Sweet ride Micaela!
Check out the antelope!
Micaela likes to eat yogurt...with her hands
More chores, time to scoop up after Seamus
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I had a great day. Chad and Riley picked out a delicious treat for breakfast and made sure I had time to relax. I received chocolates and a gift certificate for a massage, exactly what I need! We did some work in the yard, took a family walk and enjoyed an amazing dinner grilled by Daddy. I definitely felt the love from my family.
This week "Ladybug Girl" was the storybook star at our Children's museum. Riley was very excited to meet this character from her books but Micaela started crying as soon as she walked in the room. She enjoyed the story but clung to me and didn't want to go anywhere near her at the end when she was giving high 5s and hugs. This does not bode well for our trip to Disney World next week. Breakfast with Mickey Mouse may be rough!
We leave for Disney World on Saturday, we can't wait for this much needed vacation/work trip for Chad. I'll be a little late with our next post but I'm sure we'll have some priceless pictures from our trip.
Dear Micaela,
ReplyDeletePlease know that you are not alone. The giant Ladybug girl freaked me out too! Those eyes are crazy! Why didn't they just have a woman dress up in Ladybug girl costume? Anyways, Disney has perfected their adult sized characters and they are not freaky at all. So don't be afraid when Mickey and Minnie come and say hi to you at breakfast!
Love,
Miriam Auntie
Dear Auntie Miriam,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support, Ladybug girl is totally freaky. However, I disagree; those Disney characters are freaky too! A giant piglet? Huge, crazy ducks? I don't even know what Goofy is supposed to be. This is not normal. They scared me. Luckily, there always seemed to be food when they were around so I just concentrated on that instead of these mutated, jumbo animals. And you're right, Mickey and Minnie weren't TOO bad.
I wish you were around more to talk sense into my parents.
Love,
Micaela
Micaela, I never liked Piglet either, but I bet you he is more afraid of you than you are of him. That is one of the reason why I don't like him, he's afraid of EVERYTHING!!! I'm glad you find comfort in food, so do I! You are lucky because your mommy is a super good cook! Oh I wish you are still living closer so we can hang out!
ReplyDeleteMiriam Auntie