Uncle Earl is here!!!
Everyone enjoys storytime with Earl
Playing in the little house
A gift from Chad. I'll claim Irish and Catholic but crazy? Ok, yeah, that's me too.
All green for St. Patrick's Day
Earl forgot his green and this was all we could find. He happily put it on so Riley would stop pinching him
Silly girl
Static flyaway hair
Another fun weekend with Earl. The girls just adore him, he is one big jungle gym/story time/imaginative play teddy bear. He made the mistake of forgetting to bring anything green so Riley pinched him until Chad dug up a John Deere hat. He was stylin'!
Chad and I always enjoy these visits too. Earl catches us up on the latest happenings with friends we don't see as often as we should; he keeps up with everyone. We retell old stories and laugh a lot. And catch up on movies. We saw "Argo" and "Dark Knight Rises" this weekend, both excellent!
I truly cannot believe the first day of spring has arrived. I was shoveling snow again on Monday! Chad was out of town and I had both girls outside with me so I couldn't run the snowblower. Several neighbors stopped by while we were out to assure me that spring really will come. I hear the same story from other preschool parents and friends, but I don't know, I'm starting to not believe them anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment