Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thurs. Feb. 21, 2013



Micaela getting a ride in the police car from Grandma Cheryl

 She loved the car


 Playing in the ball pit

 Riley got lots of tips from Grandpa Leon and Daddy her first time bowling

 Mommy and Micaela on the train

 Riley liked it, too

 Daddy and his girls on the carousel; surprisingly they both panicked when it started up and he really had his hands full

Tinkerbell party take 2

 She really wanted that wish to come true

Presents!

 Tinkerbell casting spells on Grandpa Leon


Our floors are spotless


 Of course she thinks anything big sister Riley does is awesome

 I took Riley for her 4 year pictures and they were her best ever. I had to buy the CD because there were so many good ones. There are a few of my favorites.







 I brought Micaela along, hoping to get some good sister pictures before they grew out of their fancy matching dresses
This one wasn't bad

 But most of them didn't turn out well


Micaela just wasn't in the mood


This weekend Grandpa Leon and Grandma Cheryl visited to celebrate Riley's birthday. Riley was very happy to have another birthday. She was thrilled to get a Tinkerbell outfit and loves flying around in her wings. We also went to Funset Boulevard, which had all kinds of fun games and activities for the kids. We rode the train, the carousel, played in an enormous indoor play structure and went bumper bowling. We're so glad we could share the weekend with them.

Tonight's entry is going to be short because I have to get up early to shovel. I'm not sure how he does it, but Chad seems to schedule business travel and get out of town every time a storm rolls through. He's much better at predicting snow than weather forecasters!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, how did Riley get so big??? What are her stats (did you post them)? Fabulous pictures! I still remember trying to get her to take those impromptu pictures at the mall that one time, what a disaster, lol! Love Micaela's sad face, lol! I really admire your ability to stay mentally sane when Chad is gone so often, and you're trapped in winter freezing-land. Hope you will be getting a REALLY good birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Love all the pictures! Riley is such a pretty girl! I love her red boots! (good taste mommy Jenn!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley is actually a peanut, she's the smallest in her class at 38.5 in and 33 lbs. Yes, we've come a long way from those awful pictures, she was quite the little model this time. And I wish I could take credit for those awesome red boots, we get tons of compliments every single time she wears them but they were a gift from my Aunt Joanie.

    You know, I really am not hating the snow, we have a lot of fun making snowmen, building snow forts and sledding. Or if its really bad we just stay in our PJ's and have a special day inside. And our neighbors are so awesome, Chad is usually on his own when he's out shoveling but when I do it someone usually takes pity on me and come over and helps :)

    That said, Chad let me open my present early and its a pink, very spring-y Kate Spade handbag!!!

    ReplyDelete