Micaela is 41 weeks old!
Our little fashionista likes to choose her clothes and has names for her favorite outfits (this is her puffy shirt). I don't have the heart to tell her no white after Labor Day!
Micaela, on the other hand, is absolutely miserable when I put shoes on her feet
Daddy has his hands full
Micaela is fascinated by the refrigerator
Hanging at the playground
"Yum, bark!"
Micaela enjoyed her first (slow, controlled, in Mommy's arms) trip down the slide
The playground is great, so many stairs to climb...
...and places to pull up!
Swinging girls
One of our challenges is keeping Micaela from eating Seamus's food and treats, made more challenging since he seems to revel in carrying them over to her and eating right in front of her
Grandma Cathy helped us decorate for Halloween
Lasagna is always better when you rub it in your hair
Relaxing with Grandpa Dale
What's cooking?
Riley is quite the bookworm
Our cackling witch is back!
Micaela, Grandma Cathy and Riley
Sorry for the delay in this post. I started it as usual on Thurs. night but was too distracted by the Bears-Packers game to make much progress and just haven't found much time since. Chad has been traveling for work 2 of the last 3 weeks and is gone again right now (happily he will be back soon). I'm thankful for the visitors who have come to help me out in his absence.
We're enjoying warm, sunny days whenever we have them and spend as much time outside as possible. Fall is definitely in the air as we've had some cooler days too. That put us in the mood to decorate for Halloween with Grandma Cathy. Riley is very excited about trick-or-treating this year. The girls in the neighborhood have been talking about it so she can't wait to see her friends all dressed up. Riley is still deciding between dressing as Cinderella or a bat. We're encouraging Cinderella since we already have the dress. Last year she was so decisive I thought we were safe when she declared she wanted to be Cinderella in August. I will never have her figured out, will I?
No comments:
Post a Comment