I am just over 36 weeks along, less than 4 weeks left until my due date. The time has gone so fast. Overall I've been feeling really good, although I am starting to have some days during which I feel tired and uncomfortable. I am still doing prenatal yoga twice a week, which really helps to stretch out my muscles and relieves some aches and pains. I also walk as often as I can. We can't wait to meet our little one...but I hope this baby waits until close to the due date because I still have some projects to get done before the arrival!
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Thurs. Oct. 20, 2011 - 36 weeks
I am just over 36 weeks along, less than 4 weeks left until my due date. The time has gone so fast. Overall I've been feeling really good, although I am starting to have some days during which I feel tired and uncomfortable. I am still doing prenatal yoga twice a week, which really helps to stretch out my muscles and relieves some aches and pains. I also walk as often as I can. We can't wait to meet our little one...but I hope this baby waits until close to the due date because I still have some projects to get done before the arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment