Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011 - Cookies

20 hours of love on the smoker=amazing pulled pork

Riley and Mommy in our matching aprons

Getting started all by herself

Riley helps Mommy measure out the flour

Sitting at her table with freshly baked cookies and milk

The first bite

Apparently she liked it


We enjoyed a nice, relaxing Memorial Day weekend. Chad smoked a pork shoulder for 20 hours so we had a delicious BBQ. Riley and I made chocolate chip cookies for dessert. She really enjoys baking, its so fun to have a partner in the kitchen! And even better to have a great long weekend together as a family.

4 comments:

  1. You look so serious when you bake, and love those matching aprons! When are you going to invite us over and have a bake fest (and make a mess out of your kitchen)? We'll bring our set of matching aprons too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! I love that last picture of Riley! Cookie coma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miriam, you have to clean up any mess you make in my kitchen!

    Sarah, Chad thought there were more flattering pictures of her covered in chocolate but I love the "cookie coma" look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean up? I thought that's what the dog is for...

    ReplyDelete