A nice morning walk and ride
My little child laborer loves to use the apple peeler/corer/slicer
The twins like to shut each other in the playroom and then yell through the door
A pretty evening for soccer practice
A couple of crazy kids
I love taking walks with a preschooler. She notices things I speed right by, like this monarch butterfly on the road
Go Cubs! Beat the Cardinals!
This series of pictures captures a typical time in the Freese household; here are the twins, looking happy
Until Logan kicks Tristan in the face
Big sister Micaela comes running over to check it out
Meanwhile Tristan plots his revenge
I just love this picture
I really like the pictures this week so I'm going to keep the writing brief. We are enjoying the somewhat calm time of early autumn. Nice walks, making all our apple recipes and cheering on the Cubs in the playoffs. Fall is my favorite time of year!


No comments:
Post a Comment