Friday, July 10, 2015

Thurs. June 25, 2015 - Happy Father's Day 4X!


Tristan is 42 weeks old!

Logan is 42 weeks old!

Grandpa Charlie and his grandkids

4 generations

Boys

Grandpa Charlie gave Riley some fishing tips

"Oh no, Daddy got my line stuck in a tree!"

Eventually they got it out and the fishing lessons continued

Father's Day with Grandpa Charlie

Great Grandma Jean and Logan

This is how Daddy gets to open his Father's Day gifts

Helping Riley learn to ride with training wheels

And Micaela on her strider bike

Micaela, our rock climber

Some days I wonder how I'll give each of the kids the attention they deserve. Then I realize I have help; here's Riley reading to her little brothers

Walking the double stroller while Riley rides ahead

First time in sand

It took about 30 seconds for them to see how it tastes.

Our wonderful Daddy at work...

...and at play!


We had a special Father's Day this year. Chad enjoyed spending time with his girls and boys and we were able to celebrate with Grandpa Charlie and Great Grandma Jean, too. They went shopping at Cabela's (possibly the only store those guys would voluntarily shop at) and came home with fishing poles for Riley and Micaela. The girls are learning to cast and can't wait to catch the big one! So far Micaela, with Daddy's help, caught our large maple tree.

Chad works hard to provide for his family but still finds time to listen, teach and play with us all. He truly is an amazing father and the kids and I are so lucky to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment