Tristan is 30 weeks old!
Logan is 30 weeks old!
The Easter Bunny was at the St. Mary egg hunt.
Their first cake walk
Its even easier to fill your bag when the big girls hand them to you
Riley felt the hunt wasn't challenging enough
I'm glad they didn't use real eggs on the spoon relay
Brothers watched all the morning fun
Everyone chose prizes: Riley chose the cowgirl hat and bunny, Micaela chose princess gear and wings
Drawing pictures on eggs
It was a fun day
Everyone's picture is finally on the mantle
We went to see "Annie" at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
They allow beverages, including wine, in the theater as long as you use a sippy cup
It was a fun but exhausting night; Riley fell asleep on the couch, she didn't even make it up to her bed
Happy Tristan
Logan and Seamus. The twins love our dog and he's so good with both of them.
On Saturday night Chad, Riley and I went to see a musical at the Performing Arts Center. This year it was "Annie" which holds a special place in my heart as it was my first ever musical performance. When I was in 3rd grade the high school held open auditions for elementary school girls and I was chosen to be in the orphan cast. It was wonderful to experience this one again and share with the Riley and Chad. Seeing a musical is now an annual tradition and I think next year Micaela will be old enough to go with us. I already can't wait!
This week Riley is on spring break. On Monday we had a pajama (the girls love staying in their PJ's) and movie (Big Hero 6) day. Micaela went to preschool on Tuesday so I had a rare day where I could focus on Riley. The twins were with us but for the most part we did what she wanted to do. We went shopping and spent some of her birthday gift cards then played big girl games and Legos, things that are hard to do with a 3 year old. On Wednesday we had pancakes for lunch and Thursday we packed for our trip, which the girls found exhausting. Its been nice to have extra time with Riley and Micaela. But of course it can't be quite so simple. On Monday Logan's first tooth popped through. He's not even 7 months old, I couldn't believe it was so early! Both boys are fussier than usual and not sleeping great, so I suspect Tristan's will come through soon too. They will each get 20 teeth over the next 2-ish years so as Chad said, "1 down, 39 more to go!"





No comments:
Post a Comment